Saturday 20 March 2010

3 Month Hiatus

I realize I have not posted an entry in over 3 months and to be honest I feel quite guilty. I can't tell you how many times I sat down to blog and either couldn't get on the internet or just simply had other tasks with slightly more precedence to accomplish first.

With that said, I will be posting several times here in the next couple of days. There are a myriad of events, stories, debates, and God moments I have encountered in the 3 months I have been unable to write. I can't guarantee I will be able to record them all but as I recall the big ones I will be sure to post them.

Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Missed you babe! I check this thing daily in hopes of just hearing your "voice" and I'm so glad to see you are blogging again! Thank you for taking the time to update all of us on what is going on, you have no idea what it means to me and just how much easier it makes it to be able to hear what you have going on. I am very proud of you with the decisive nature you seem to have taken on and can see God working through you to make you the man HE wants you to be! I love you B

    ReplyDelete